Organism Asynch Recruitment

I’d be up for playing again.

I think I may have been more of a hinderance in that first game as I gave away a lot of silly points.

I’d be up for a two-player game. There’s also a Discord channel for playtesting. I could ask around there, if you’d prefer a higher player count game.

Would be up for seeing how it handles 2 players. It’s probably the player count I play most at.

1 Like

Great, I’ve set up a game!

1 Like

That’s me joined. @mr.ister you are up first.

Thank you! That was a very fun game. I was feeling pretty good until you grew that eater and captured my grower. With my two other growers stuck in the back, that was it for me.

So I’ve played this with 2, 3 and 4 now, and really enjoyed it at every player count. As it’s to be expected it is very confrontational with two. With four I had the space to hold back and to try and go for three organisms. I can’t imagine that would work with two. This game I tried to keep that option open while still trying to get points in the middle. I built myself in a corner in the end, but really like the dual win conditions.

I’m still not sure if I’ll back it, because I rarely get to play abstracts, but if the production turns out as lovely as I hope it will, I’ll definitely be tempted.

I trust you’ll let us know when it gets to ks?

1 Like

I’ll certainly do.

1 Like

I very much enjoyed that game. I felt I understood the rules a lot better.

I realised after a while that as mrister started the game a sitting back and building 3 organisms strategy would only mean a loss for me so I had to take another strategy.

There was a weird back and forth moment in the middle where neither of us would gain advantage from seizing the middle and it looked like a stale mate could happen. it didn’t last long enough to become an issue.

Also a few interesting support and retreat moves from mrister meant some change of plans.

My list of possible comparison games was getting frustratingly long (hive, T&E, chess).

I was going to back this game mainly due to the chance to order sol. I reckon it’s got me as an all in backer now.

1 Like