Oath PBF companion thread, for rules questions and the like

Yes.

(If possible, I’d like to keep rules questions in this thread please)

1 Like

Muster puts warbands on your board. Currently the Lush Coast is ruled by bandits, and a campaign would be required to place your warbands there.

This probably affects your choice to move to the plains too, maybe even the play of warning signals, so feel free to craft a new turn.

Remember you can play cards face down to advisers, if you do just message me the card to place, or say “furthest card left in the search draw” or whatever.

You didn’t specify, but I’ll point out this means the vision is discarded to the Provinces.

2 Likes

Edited - I have 1 supply I’m not using; does that get carried over?

It does, yes.

1 Like

Limited to one, I think. Search coming up soonish.

What bank are you taking favor from with the Spirit Snare?

Normally I would also ask what order you discard the cards in, but this time I know you are just going to search them both anyway.

Nomad bank please. And also, this time I’m search the Hinterlands discard aren’t I?

Yes, which is where you discard the cards from the Provinces search. Does that change your turn?

Oh of course, yes. I had forgotten they discard there. I would have done the turn differently but I’ve seen cards that I otherwise wouldn’t have seen so I won’t change things, I’ll just carry on.

@benkyo so does the oath keeper flip when I wake?

If nobody has taken it from you it should :slight_smile: then they have another round to take it or you win :slight_smile:

Sure does!

1 Like

Ssssshhhhhhhh! Esslei inwei atchei.

2 Likes

Ah, I see a Disciple of the Quiet Ones. Sorry.

1 Like

I feel like I should confirm: you know that you can search the cradle for 2 supply?

Perks: guaranteeing a look at 3 cards, and there’s no risk of drawing a new useless-to-you vision that the exiles would be happy to see you discard?

Cons: none?

I’ll do the search result tomorrow.

I hadn’t realised that! I’ll go and edit :slight_smile:

However, win conditions via Visions require that three visions have been drawn? Obviously one can try to supplant the Chancellor in other ways… edit: ah sorry I had missed that three had been drawn. Just ignore my post (I hate deleting my posts as they take so long to vanish leaving people to wonder what momentary madness possessed me)

If I’ve understood correctly, this places a warband to the Lush Coast. Do I now rule that site?

Play Key to the city to the lush coast.

Yes, that’s right.

One thing everyone seems to be forgetting is that a search is not just which card you play where, but also what order you put the cards you discard on the discard pile. Of course, not a huge effect on things, but also not something I want to decide myself.

2 Likes