Merry Christmas, 'all

As I’ll be tearing across the country visiting relatives tomorrow it’s probably a good idea to send Christmas wishes now. Anyway, some countries treat Christmas Eve as the main event, so it’s not all that early. And I have gin.

Merry Christmas to everyone who has dipped a toe into the Whartson Hall soundpool this past year. We always [appreciate / are baffled by] the support and feedback, and are proud to boast that despite more than ten years of recording gaming podcasts we remain 100% committed to never really improving or trying especially hard.

Let’s raise a glass to friends and the games that bring us together.

2 Likes

Cheers!

Merry Christmas you beautiful old building and loan! Merry Christmas Bedford Falls!

This festive season I will briefly be thinking of all of you, wishing you joy, and happiness. But in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy. Put your arms around the world at Christmas time.

You keep your arms to yourself Nick!

Happy Christmas! Hope it’s Bright (in a Netflix sort of way)

For those I see, see you all soon, for everyone else, um… hello. :slight_smile:

Happy Christmas, everyone.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you all! I appreciate your effort and thanks again for the digital hospitality of this board.

Gin here as well.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank goodness you mentioned the not trying too hard bit. That’s important! :slight_smile:

1 Like