Master Word Game 3 recruitment

Golf? Might try that on a solution card. Maybe water polo, often seems to be outdoors.

Proposal: team sport.

Pretty sure water polo is inside in a pool with a net, the same kind of net that disqualifies soccer.

Golf I think is a pretty good guess! My two proposed clues would be: Part of track & field, and has a specific length of time (like soccer, not like golf).

How about: Team sport, Track-and-field, Specific duration, Simultaneous play, and a solution card Golf?

(Simultaneous play meaning more than one competitor is doing the thing at the same time, rather than playing separately and comparing scores.)

1 Like

Let’s do it. GOLF!

1 Like

Golf is… correct!

Well done, we did it :+1:

On a note, you usually write your clues with the solution, however you got the word right, so there wouldn’tbe any benefit anyway.

That’s the game,would you go for another one maybe other players will join too?

2 Likes

Sure, I’d be up for another.

Is that an official clue plus solution?

1 Like

Edited:
Player write always 4 “cards”; clues - solutions. However, even a wrong solution can act as a clue. If the guide thinks the solution is helpful they can put a token.

I would be up for another too. I use the words given by the game, but if someone else would like to be the guide, that shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

Sure, I’d definitely be up for another. We got a good break with the 2nd round.

1 Like

Ok, here is the hint for this game: ANIMAL

I propose warm blooded and four legged.

I concur, and add: widely domesticated, mostly aquatic.

Hint: ANIMAL
warm blooded four legged widely domesticated mostly aquatic 2

Two… the worst number.

Should we do the same as last time, pick two from the old clues and two new ones? I’ll put forward “smaller than a breadbox.”

It’s probably not both four legged and mostly aquatic. Though it could be.

How about keeping, hmm, warm blooded, widely domesticated, and adding “smaller than a breadbox” and “clawed”?

Locking it in: Warm-blooded, widely domesticated, smaller than a breadbox, clawed.

1 Like
warm blooded widely domesticated smaller than a breadbox clawed 2

Hmm.

So if the two repeats are true, non-four-legged cuts it down a lot. If warm-blooded and four-legged are true, then it’s a wild animal, probably large and clawed. I don’t think warm-blooded and aquatic are now true because it would have to be small or clawed.

Carnivore, Clawed, (a habitat), aquatic?

Let’s do it. Carnivore, clawed, farm animal, aquatic.

1 Like
warm blooded widely domesticated < than a breadbox clawed 2
Carnivore clawed farm animal aquatic 2

I use my only joker for Carnivore (rule it’s Joker + another clue = 2)

So that means we know it’s a carnivore? So it’s almost definitely carnivore and clawed, which means it’s probably also warm-blooded and four-legged (and larger than a breadbox). Lot of options there. My next clue suggestion is “big cat”.