Keyflower - BGA asynch recruitment

NOT LAST!

Thanks @RogerBW for letting me come 5th, I’ll be up for another. No preference on how many I’m facing off against other than a 3 and 3 will allow me to come third instead of fifth.

2 Likes

I would also play again.

Sounds good. I’ve never heard Capt turn down a game, so we’ll run one with the 5 of us.

1 Like

Third? How did that happen? @RogerBW has twice as many points as me before final scoring.

Yeah, but I ran out of workers in Winter and basically didn’t achieve anything beyond upgrading what I already had, so I got nothing in final scoring.

Good game, folks. Again, shocked that took almost a month!

I’m always* up for another round. Asterisk* because I am on vacation the week of 4/11-4/17. Possibly not at all online. If others want to start up right away, I may have to miss this month.

I’ll have to recoup and renew my assault against the inexorable Mr Ister! Well played.

1 Like

I’m out the next game. I’m even more confused now

Well, you would have been fine if I hadn’t won the fight for the Timber Yard. Just my good luck that you put Yellow on it; anything else and my game might have been the one that was scuttled.

I think everyone else got better and I still bumbled around and passed a lot!

I’m going to bow out too. Principally for the reason that I’m also less able to get online for the next two/three weeks.

I’ll be up for another after that, and also Beyond on the Sun when that is available.

I’m eager to take Yokohama for a spin. I’ll probably open a thread on 4/19 or so and see if people want to jump back onto this or any other wagon?

2 Likes

Beyond the Sun is on as alpha at the moment. Baffled by that as well!

1 Like

I’ll read up on that

Yokohama appears to be Istanbul after Istanbul goes through puberty.

I do love Istanbul, but then Yoko packs on all the resource management and engine building you’d expect from a typical full-weight Euro, keeping the spatial puzzle and route management element (in its way).

I’ve read the rules, never played.

I’ll be taking a break as well. I’d love to give BTS a spin, once it’s available.

I’ve discovered I have access to the alpha now that I’ve played it. I had very little idea what was happening, but enjoyed it and am happy to set up a game. I think @Whistle_Pig was interested in Beyond the Sun as well

I would be interested in beyond the sun :slight_smile: happy to play Yokohama too.

Just tried it, you have to be part of the playtester group - I must have been added to that.

I did see a forum on BGA about it if @Whistle_Pig @mr.ister and @raged_norm want to have a look and see if you can get added.

Failing that, I saw the plan is to go to Beta soon (look at me talking like I know what all this means!) so we can try it then

1 Like

Beyond the Sun has just gone to Beta so I’ve set up a game

1 Like

Great I’m looking forward to playing. However, I need to take a look at the rules first. I hope to do so tomorrow.

1 Like