Introduction thread

Hello and welcome.
And some more welcome as my post must apparently be more than 20 characters…

1 Like

In answer to the original question: “Now there is”.

2 Likes

Excellent! Newest member is the first introduction.
I feel the power!! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome aboard¹, @marq

¹ Yes, a pun.

I may just be here to resurrect long-dead discussions about the plausibility of a monoglot future.

2 Likes

There is a thread for it.

Hi. Guvnor from Tavern BBS here.
Love the podcast, like Dr. Bob, just read “Mountains of Madness”… kind of just had to join here…

2 Likes

Welcome to the board!

1 Like

Welcome Guvnor!
Wow it’s impossible NOT to hear that in a British accent. :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome! The more the merrier!

4 Likes

Hello all, @RogerBW sent me a link to your fine establishment… :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome! (You want to watch this one, he’s helpful to people…)

10 Likes

I have also been invited by @RogerBW :slight_smile: hello everyone

10 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Sagantine!

I really like play by forum roleplaying, whether DMing or as a player - any system, though I’m most familiar with my homebrew D&D.

There’s a lot of ambiguity regarding where the SUSD crew is actually ending up, but it’s definitely encouraging seeing a forum with some posts already in it!

9 Likes

Hello, just following the SU&SD trend of visitors, hopefully will continue some good games discussions here, Thanks for the suggestion @RogerBW it feels like home.

10 Likes

Another refugee from the soon-to-be-defunct SU&SD forums. Glad to already see some familiar faces.

11 Likes

Hello, I am sometimes called pillbox. I come from a far distant land- I’ll leave it to you to decide whether I’m referring to Kansas or the SUSD forums.

11 Likes

Hello everyone. Another incomer from the SU&SD forum. Thanks very much to @RogerBW for the invitation.

9 Likes

Oh, much better now, :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Another interloper from SUSD . I’ve just started pbf, and am interested in doing more, particularly learning more about D&D or other RPG systems/ worlds.

9 Likes