How are you today?

I made a Giant Jenga set and ruined this kid’s day. (Shared with student and parent permission)

Jenga

He’s fine. The video was taken by another student, and has been shared throughout campus. He’s kind of a folk hero now.

14 Likes

So today I learned thar I passed my exam and am now a board-certified veterinary pathologist. It also completes my lifelong quest to have more letters after my name than are in my name, so I can now rest.

My overjoyed son made me this, which I notice says in the corner ‘You get to play with me more!’.

21 Likes

Remembering that you get three more at the end.

7 Likes

Maybe Esq? :wink:

4 Likes

I mean it helps that I’m called Ian Cob.

6 Likes

With a 10-letter last name, that would just be madness for me.

5 Likes

Just had my booster jab. Hopefully won’t need another one

9 Likes

I had a job interview today, and I think my heart rate has returned to normal… just. Now to try and not think about it until I find out whether I remembered enough science to pull it off :grimacing:

15 Likes

Today was root canal day! Yay!

Because I love to be difficult, I bent about 10 of their files they use when hollowing out the canal. And decided to bleed from one of them right at the end of the procedure, surprising the dentist greatly.

Luckily it stopped, as otherwise I would not have gotten my crown today. The temp one, that is. Get to go back in 2 weeks for the real one.

Oh, and the numbing shots are wearing off now. Ow.

8 Likes

This was the first weekend in a long while that didn’t have a major event or project on the schedule, so I took some time to reclaim my Giant American Gaming Table from the pile of new school year and 3D printing stuff that has been piling up for the last two months.

Got Shadows of Brimstone glued up, and toyed around with a cool card-lift box design that I’ve had kicking around my brain for years. It was a good, structureless two days.

14 Likes

Clever design there. I like it!

1 Like

Thanks! The next step is to see how well it scales down to smaller sizes.

A 3 day drinking session has left me in the realms of the unwell… But I enjoyed it so willing to pay the price!

5 Likes

Couldn’t do anything at work, so I did some carpentry.

7 Likes

My brain rotated that 90degrees clockwise at first.

1 Like

Looks like there’s a bear outside your window…

Glad am not the only one that notice that shadow figure

4 Likes

Why do you think I need the wall?

(It’s a scarecrow. It’s freaked me out more than once. )

1 Like

I didn’t get the job I interviewed for last week, so I’m a bit disappointed. My current job is also quite stressful at the moment, which isn’t helping. Definitely looking forward to having a few days off in a couple of weeks.

15 Likes

Sorry. Hope the current one picks up soon

1 Like