Great news for all users

I’m glad to announce today that server capacity problems will soon be a thing of the past: discussion.tekeli.li is becoming a part of the Astaroth Éditions publishing family! Of course nothing important will change, and I’ll remain involved in the community.

There will be one or two minor upgrades: any reference to Astaroth titles will be automatically improved to include standard neutral phrases such as “(sell your granny for a copy of this game)” or “(world hunger will be ended once everyone owns this)”. Meanwhile references to other companies’ games will be linked to the most appropriate substitute from a reliable publisher. I’m sure you’ll find this will improve your gaming experience in every way!

I realise this may be a little unexpected, and I’ll be busy for the next few weeks settling into my new solid gold mansion, so please contact the Polar Foil department for more information.

19 Likes

As a Regular, can I get a solid gold yurt, or something?

4 Likes

I’m sure the promotional budget could stretch to a space blanket.

4 Likes

As a long-time Astaroth Éditions fan, I’ve already pre-ordered the upcoming 19 Nisan (as personally endorsed by Greta Thunberg), which looks like it’s going to be out of this world.

5 Likes

Can I be replaced with a reliable publisher?

3 Likes

Apparently the programme to upgrade consumers still has some bugs to work out.

6 Likes