General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Terra Nova anyone?

2 Likes

Looks pretty interesting. My brain is full up on other tables at the moment and I think it will be prudent not to sign up for another yet!

1 Like

I’m keen to play!

1 Like

Table here, I think

Old version. Still fun. Like 6 Nimmt, a lot of the drama comes after the reveal so you have to “Replay Last Moves” or check the log or you’ll miss the game. As long as you see what happened between your moves, it works pretty well.

Anyone keen on a game of Hanamikoji and Yokai Septet?

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request to get in on Yokai Septet.

2 Likes

3 player with no draft. It’s alpha so ask for an invite

Play Terraforming Mars for free with me: • Board Game Arena

1 Like

Keen to play

@InkyBloc will add you

3 Likes

C’mon, anyone else for Libertalia with me and Maestro? It’s Libertalia!

1 Like

Happy to give Yokai Septet a go.

I’ll gladly join.

2 Likes

Sent friend request. You can join the game via link

1 Like

Shoot, I’m sorry, I think I just nabbed the last seat.

1 Like

Not to worry, I’ll jump into a future one.

2 Likes

Maracaibo is now in alpha on BGA.

Haven’t got a clue how to play it, but I’ll learn the rules if anyone wants to play it (or can answer my questions)

2 Likes

Play The Palaces of Carrara for free with me: Play The Palaces of Carrara online from your browser • Board Game Arena

4 players. This is first edition rules on BGA. Come and be really mean in medieval Italy

3 Likes

I’m in. Rules seem simple. Seems like an old game, though, if you don’t plan well you may well find yourself stationary and gears stripped for the duration.

3 Likes

I love Kramer and Kiesling, normally, but Palaces is one I’ve avoided since learning about it because it seems very restrictive and austere.

1 Like

Play Yokohama for free with me: Play Yokohama online from your browser • Board Game Arena (3 players, if we’re not friends on BGA send me a friend request)

3 Likes