Fury of Dracula PBF - Game 1

Unless something startling happens, Mina will risk a Supply.

2 Likes

Dr Seward will enjoy his last night in Athens supplying yet again too.

1 Like

Yeah, What the hell.

Van Helsing will supply assuming Dr Seward has not triggered the Countā€™s victory. (Maybe Iā€™ll find the ā€˜teleport to where Drac isā€™ event cardā€¦)

Why is there a card in my deck that appears to be written in crayon that says, ā€œI win?ā€

1 Like

Hey, remember in 1st edition that Dracula could win on the sixth night. Weā€™ve had a fair run.

I guess while weā€™re all supplyingā€¦ Iā€™ll join in

Lord Godalming supplies, getting a Hunter event card and two items. He must discard two items.

Dr. Seward supplies, drawing an Dracula event card and an item. He must discard one item.

Van Helsing supplies, also drawing a Dracula event card and an item.

Mina supplies, drawing a Hunter event card and an item. She must discard one item.

Dracula (@RossM), you may move when ready.

Dr Sewardā€™s breath and general odour is getting bad enough from his stink in Athens, so he donates another bud of garlic to his local eatery before planning to set sail.

Mina discards a Holy Circle.

1 Like

Dracula has moved.

Dawn

Just a note that the game will end after this Night phase unless the Reckless Vampire in Cagliari can be defeated. Hunters may want to fully collaborate to see if it is still possible. Though I would ask Lord Godalming discard the two items he needs to discard before this.

After any collaboration, we will move on to
Week 3, Thu - Day

Well, I can allow us choice of play order if that helpsā€¦

I have an Excellent Weather event card - not sure if Van Helsing or Godalming can acquire and use that?

I can get the card to me using my abilty to trade event cards. But then I wouldnā€™t be able to move unless someone can help to move at night.

If I go first using Rogerā€™s event card I still canā€™t give the card to someone else once Iā€™ve got it.

Van Helsing would be glad to have a second bash at that dratted Vampireā€¦ But canā€™t see a way to do it.

Can the rest of you Search and maybe gain more events?

That would be Supply, and they can in the hopes of getting something.

Though now Iā€™m feeling my collaborate advice should have been given yesterday :flushed:

If we had Renewed Vigour and had already played it at Dawn then we could manage to frustrate the Vampire.

But it was played and discarded long ago.

I donā€™t see a way to pull this off.

Hmm no I think itā€™s game over tonight.

Thereā€™s another in the deck, but it, indeed, does need to be played at Dawn. Hence why I should have suggested all this yesterday. My bad.

In which case I think it was right of me to go for the vampire full tilt (if clumsily). Our only hope was to eliminate it before it could mature and if we couldnā€™t get someone to the island earlier than today then we had lost anyway.

I feel (very slightly) better about my judgement.

Dont fret about it - plenty of time for armchair quarterbacking in the post game discussion proper.

All over bar the final day moving,so we can concede now or play that out. Even if Dracula and our game coordinator want to let us ā€œcheatā€ and one of us gets an extra move to make it there and fight the vampire - and even if we defeat it - weā€™re back to hunting for the Count (surely now in southern/central Spain) and with precious few days left to find him and kill him before the Despair counter beats us.

1 Like