Dragon Warriors

Definitely golden oldies time, as we return to Ellesland after a worryingly long break.

Session 1 - Are Knights Common?: How many years since we last played this?

Session 2 - Filled With Metal Ghosts: Joined by a chance-met stranger (OMT), our heroes try to avoid being blown. Away.

Session 3 - Like a Stabby Owl: Past the spider, but hit points are running low. And what’s that helmet for?

Session 4 - Death Should Warm Its Hands: Heroism comes from an unexpected, I mean completely expected, quarter.

Session 5 - Like Trying to Shoot the Filling Out Of a Dentist: The triumphant conclusion. First as tragedy, then as farce.

5 Likes

Enjoyed the session quite a bit. Picked up this pdf some time ago. Additional motivation to get reading.

Comforting to hear another group activate the Fafhrad and The Mouser idiom. I think that’s happened with the last three fantasy games I’ve been part of.

2 Likes

Session 2 - Filled With Metal Ghosts: Joined by a chance-met stranger (OMT), our heroes try to avoid being blown. Away.

1 Like

Session 3 - Like a Stabby Owl: Past the spider, but hit points are running low. And what’s that helmet for?

1 Like

Session 4 - Death Should Warm Its Hands: Heroism comes from an unexpected, I mean completely expected, quarter.

2 Likes

Session 5 - Like Trying to Shoot the Filling Out Of a Dentist: The triumphant conclusion. First as tragedy, then as farce.

1 Like