Call of Cthulhu: Bright Spark

I know it’s been a while, but I’ve finally managed to run another one-shot and slap some audio online. The first four sessions are here; more to follow when a) our PI has some internet again, and b) I have worked out what, if anything, happens now. The joys of making a scenario up as you go along…*

This may also serve as an object lesson: if you’re going to run spontaneous one-shots because half the group is missing, and you decide to throw together an idea in a few minutes rather than running something pre-written, maybe choose something you know about. For example, having maintained a glazed expression throughout most of GCSE Physics, I probably shouldn’t be running an electricity-themed scenario for the electrical engineers in my group.

At some point, hopefully I’ll batter this scenario into better shape with advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about. Suggestions welcome, of course!

*that includes the handouts; for those unsure about Discord, it has the unexpected advantage of letting me write handouts and pull up info during the game, without the players knowing.

3 Likes