Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality

Hey friends!

There’s a pretty amazing bundle of games available here:

740+ Games, 560+ creators, $5 (minimum, you choose your donation amount).
Proceeds to the NAACP and Community Bail Fund

Some highlights I’ve noticed already:
A Night in the Woods
Oxenfree
Mortician’s Tale

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Lots of solo rpgs and other things as well!

2 Likes

This was also mentioned by @Giant_Kumquat here. But it’s a great bundle and deserves all the publicity that it can get.

The minimum amount is $5 but you can chose to pay more.

3 Likes

There is an insane amount of good stuff in there, and I’m still going through it.
As for videogames, a part from those excellent three, I spotted Heavy Bullets and Overland, too.

2 Likes

Yes, apologies I should have said it is a name your donation type deal.

1 Like

whoops definitely quoted the wrong thing in my reply here. what a mess I’ve made -_- haha

1 Like

The TTRPGs in the bundle include Troika!, which has quite a lot of buzz on rpg.net right now and seems on a skim-through to be a gonzo rules-lite in the vein of Patrick Stuart’s Silent Titans, and Blades in the Dark, which is edging awfully close to not being indie at all.

2 Likes

A small list of interesting titles:

-A Mortician’s Tale
-Airships
-Cook Serve Delicious! 2
-Dangerous Duels
-Death and Taxes
-Deck Defenders
-Ethereal
-Feud
-Mable & the Wood
-Night in the Woods
-Not the Robots
-Oxenfree
-Overland
-Quadrilateral Cowboy
-Signs of the Sojourner
-The Night Fisherman
-Tonight we Riot
-Word after Word
-Minit
-Stardrop

Here is a google doc to better go through all of it:

1 Like

And Nuclear Throne!

I just finished EXTREME MEATPUNK yesterday, it was glorious.

Frankly; I’m overwhelmed by the quantity of good games here. It’s almost petrifying.

2 Likes

Maybe one of my favourite games of all time.

1 Like

Yeah I skipped some games which should be there but I already own them. And then I was too lazy to go through the list again tbh…

2 Likes

I have to say, I tried Tonight we riot almost as the first game I downloaded, as I love the theme and the look. But I was not a fan of the game sadly,I could not really grasp it

1 Like

SuperGiant Games added Pyre to the bundle! That’s a good game too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you, like me, are coming to the realization that there is not enough time in your life to systematically go through the entire bundle, you might find this tool a little semi-random delight:

3 Likes

I’ve been working my way through the bundle (slowly) highlights so far:

Night in the Woods was charming and well written. But I didn’t love the ending and there were a few annoying sequences during the game (the dream sequences… urk)

Mortician’s Tale was great - got me thinking about how we talk about death and grieving which is I believe the point. A simple thing but done very well.

3 Likes