tl;dr - Azadi are a charity who help rescue Afghans specifically hunted by the Taliban, and I’m taking part in a fundraiser for them. Please check https://www.charidy.com/azadi/222
Last year I ran the Bundle for Afghan Support in aid of them and raised £5000. Over the next couple of days they’re holding a matched donation fundraiser and I’ve been asked to take part.
I thought it might be worth offering some incentives to try and encourage (or reward) donations, so I offered as follows:
- For every £100, I will invent a system-neutral monster (ongoing; please grab a free copy if you donate; also on DTRPG).
- If we reach £500, I’ll release a 1-page RPG (already done! please grab a free copy if you donate; also on DTRPG).
- If we reach £1000, I’ll release a weird short story
- If we reach £1500, I’ll release a reasonably system-neutral 1-page scenario
- If we reach £2000, I’ll release a second mini-RPG
- If you donate £100 (all at once or in bits), I’ll do you a favour! Examples:
- Roleplaying : design a spell, monster or magic item based on your suggestion (within reason!)
- Roleplaying : draw a simple piece of line art which you can use however you want (I make no claims about my artistic ability)
- Roleplaying : donate any amount, DM to request any of my products totalling that much or less.
- Writing and stuff : give your work a “Brit authenticity check”, handy if you are writing something set in Britain and want to avoid sheriffs reading people their Miranda rights, and suchlike. If it’s super long, you should donate more - I probably can do a novel but it’s going to take a while.
(please be patient though as I do currently have Covid)