Aeon's End: what is it like and why should I care?

And oops I also bought War Eternal.

:grimacing:

5 Likes

I haven’t played AE since everything shut down, or really any board game. I should clear my table and play a couple solo games, or see if any of the TTS mods are good and play with my friends. I miss the game.

1 Like

There’s a Steam App which is good fun and works pretty well on “Remote Play Together” which is basically screen sharing and mouse sharing. It’s a little fiddly to get set up as it can be a bit glitchy unless you fiddle with the settings, but once you’ve got it up and running (and got used to the fact that you can’t move the mouse while it’s someone else’s go) it works nicely enough.

No expansions, save for a weird app-only cameo from one of the One Deck Dungeon characters, so the content can run dry quite quickly.

There’s a couple of TTS mods. I don’t know how official/sanctioned they are. One of them makes my computer lock up but has all of the product line. The other one is only the first wave, I think.

To the best of my knowledge there are no officially sanctioned mods, but nor have IB&C gone after the ones that are out there.

1 Like