Achtung! Cthulhu

Session 5 - Three Kings: S and M Bayonets: In the castle, outnumbered twenty to one, with only a vague plan for the mission and the garrison on alert. Those are the sort of odds we like. Ideally for the opposition, though.

(We’re trying a different mode of recording.)

2 Likes

And when one considers that typical ranges in GURPS for skills you have at all are about 50% to 90%…

I just finished listening to the last (hopefully not the last EVER) episode of this and it was a hoot.I’d love to see you folks revisit this.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have the terrible feeling that we could lose the war before it officially started, though.

1 Like

Join our Patreon to vote for what we play next… well, no, we do this primarily for our own enjoyment, and if other people like it too that’s great. But I enjoyed running it and I’ll certainly suggest that we play more of this at some point. I have already gone through all the scenarios I have available and established the dates when they’re set (the next one, the Europe and North Africa chapter of Shadows of Atlantis by Lynne Hardy, starts later in August of 1939). But there are only about twelve of the things, and I doubt I’ll be able to resist adding some more of my own devising.

1 Like

I have a horrible feeling we’re not quite the same calibre of players as Roger’s other group. But I’m happy for some more It Ain’t Half Sanity-Blasting, Mum!

2 Likes

The groups have very different styles and I like 'em both.

2 Likes

Hmm… I need to work harder on my characters then…