Where Should We Get Together, Anyway?

Seriously!? I didn’t hear that about Viper!

Looking into it, it appears it was closed for some renovations in 2018, but I don’t see anything about a permanent closure.

As a little kid, we had basically an annual trip to Disneyland, which became more of an annual trip to Magic Mountain as I got older, whether with family or friends.

2 Likes

You’re right - I either got news of it during that 4-month period, was misinformed, or I’m thinking of a different coaster. But I don’t care about any other coaster this way, so probably one of the first two.

Well, good news! Now I just need to get back there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

International waters!

We could just through the rule books overboard.

3 Likes

A Cruise through the Atlantic and you could even roleplay Unfathomable. LARP on a boat is one of those things that I always wanted to do…

5 Likes

Chicago, Illinois.

North American updates:

Worldwide meetup somewhere between Cardiff and Liverpool?

2 Likes

Starting to look like one day we need a cruise ship to host this all, or a submarine.

2 Likes

“Twenty-four individual gaming rooms, 7’ diameter, 45’ high.”

1 Like

Manchester wouldn’t be a bad shout for a worldwide meetup.

2 Likes

Is this near the titanic, because I’ve always wanted to go.

1 Like

No, that’s further west, nearer Newfoundland than any other land.

1 Like

Worldwide surely has to add Osaka and European, Australasian peeps into consideration?

2 Likes

Everyone who’s posted a location in this thread is on the map. (I’m looking into a user map that would run inside the forum software, but there don’t seem to be many good options.)

1 Like

US zip code 72207 here.

1 Like

That’s going to pull us back into Akron

2 Likes

My wife, unsurprisingly, is ALSO in Portland, Oregon. :smiley: Pull it back west a bit more!

4 Likes

me tearfully begging all of my friends to sign up for this forum to pull the midpoint further and further east

5 Likes

I’m waiting for Roger to hook into airline APIs and start calculating the cost of travel rather than pure distance :wink:

5 Likes

What if I want to bus it?

4 Likes