What sort or D&D character would you be?

why am I not surprised at techies being wizards?

4 Likes

Lawful Good Halfling Cleric (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 12

I guess I’m just not very wise.

1 Like

or you underestimated your own wisdom… or maybe you are Sokrates who knew he knew nothing. or you are Jon Snow…

1 Like

My results suggested …

Lawful Good Elf Druid (7th Level)
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

There seemed to be a fair few questions where a multiple choice answer was applicable - or no answer at all - so possibly trying it again would mark me down as something else. I would never have put Dexterity down as my highest stat, my Strength is probably a touch high and my Intelligence/Wisdom maybe a touch low but there you are, according to the algorithm.

2 Likes

Lawful Good Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 10

Reasonable. I probably would lower both Str and Con and maybe multiclass Ranger. I also wouldn’t have been surprised to get Lawful Neutral for alignment.

1 Like

Well, I’m in no way religious, never play magic-users and think that if you need rules for multi-classing then your game system has a huge problem. Entirely predictable, then, that I should end up as a Paladin/Wizard…

7 Likes

Neutral Good Elf Wizard/Rogue (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 9

Seems to have got me about right, although the charisma is wayyy too high.

5 Likes

Charisma is too high for Jon Snow! He was stabbed to death by his own men.

2 Likes

Magic is technology with a veil of mystery…

2 Likes

True Neutral Human Druid (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

Druid seems so far from reality I just don’t get it.

5 Likes

Six hours later and still no clamour of people crying “No no, Nick! Your charisma is far higher than that!”

5 Likes

Besides spoilers… he then later was acclaimed… The King in the North!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:sob::sob::sob: but… I did all the jokes… all… the… jokes…

2 Likes

Oh, ooops, yes, spoilers…

1 Like

Neutral Good Human Druid (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 15

Yeah, that’s… kinda comedy accurate, actually.

2 Likes

Chaotic Good Human Cleric/Sorcerer (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

So where are my ‘Good Human’ biscuits, dammit?

7 Likes

Given “chaotic”, probably stashed in all sorts of unexpected locations…

1 Like

Chaotic Neutral has a much worse reputation, gaming-wise. A number of players seem to equate CN alignment with a free license to act like a crazy goofball amoral murderhobo.

Obviously lazy quiz design. Any tie that involves human/other race should result in half-whatever. Case in point, a half-elf.

Heck, if they’re really getting into D&D geekery, they could have included some of the terribly obscure racial options, e.g. a tie of dwarf/elf getting equal points would yield an output of: ‘Congratulations, you’re a dwelf!’

5 Likes

Agreed…

I always thought True Neutral were the ones who were stressing the most about choices and weighing opposite sides of every issue and never getting anywhere (wasn’t it the default/forced alignment for druids? my d&d experience mostly stems from playing Baldur’s Gate though…)

Personally, I would have preferred to end up Chaotic Good but apparently I am neither chaotic nor good enough. On the other hand I am not overly surprised by “true neutral”.

AD&D 1e, certainly; I didn’t pay a lot of attention to it after that.

1 Like