V-Commandos: Freyja

Bruno will drop his TNT, pick up a first aid kit, claim the officer’s bonus action, and shoot N:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 2, 1

That got him. N, crowbar the door, W, two spot checks:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 1

Thanks for that! Apply first aid, turn over.

NE enemy drops: uniform.

That does leave Bruno thoroughly spotted, but the Scout now has three actions. (I remind you that you can close-combat the Minister to knock him out.)

@Lordof1, I have an idea. If I shoot, move E, heal with your first aid kit (and get lucky shooting your enemy), you can crowbar, move N, shoot - reasonable? (Might take your bonus action if my first shot doesn’t get the job done.)

I’m fine with all that Roger, but Bruno has already had my action. You can have the bonus die instead. I’ll let you go first, see how it goes.

I’ll do as you suggest On my turn (assuming my guy is dead) except that I’ll throw my grenade instead of shooting so that I remain stealthy.

Oh, fair point.

Shooting stealthily for a 4+, with officer’s bonus:
@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 5, 1, 5

He drops a Spotted token.

(Drop StG44, pick up grenade)

Action 2: move E

(Drop crowbar, take first aid kit from officer)

Action 3: heal officer, attempt to retain kit on a 5-6:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 5

My suggestion to the officer would be crowbar, north, grenade. But as long as there’s a crowbar involved I won’t make a fuss.

…and I see you already thought of that, so.

① Apply crowbar
② Move north and become stealthy
③ Chuck a grenade, looking for 3+:
@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 5, 1, 2, 5

They drop… two more grenades.

OK, @AstaSyneri to finish the round. (You are currently stealthy, having just been revived.)

Trying to catch up I feel a bit lost - just out of curiosity - how did you calculate the 8d6 against me earlier - and how did I survive the 4 hits. Shouldn’t that have killed me? Not that I am eager…

Three actions left. Hmm. Can I sneak kill the trooper in my room, then subdue the general and lastly pepper the next room to the North?

The 8d6 was from enemies in your tile, plus enemies in adjacent tiles. And as far as I can see there’s no automatic killing - you get put into critical condition, but there’s still a turn for everyone else to rescue you.

Yes, that would work - you’d end up visible though. (Unless you used the grenade.)

In that case I’ll happily use the grenade.

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 1, 4, 3, 3

Dang, that’s just one of them gone, right?