V-Commandos: Freyja

Each of those things takes an action and oooooh
If you give me your bonus action I can move south, block and then be in the entrance room (without +1).
Then you can don uniform, do one other thing, and save an action.

Okay, have my action then Iā€™ll do my turn afterwards.

OK, that leaves us thus:

with @Lordof1 to play.

Ohhh kay. Don uniform, then attempt to sneak into the huge North tile.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 1

Well crap. There goes the uniform. Shoot this chap. Might as well have an extra die.

@discobot roll 5d6

:game_die: 2, 5, 6, 3, 2

Bet heā€™s a sour kraut.

Now, plant the TNT, grab anything worth grabbing, and head south (still visible sadly).

He drops a crowbar. (But if you block that entry, you get the three from the middle coming after you.)

Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-1
    enemy-1-hammer
  • zero
    zero
  • enemy-1
    enemy-1
  • enemy-3
    enemy-1

Enemy movement. They all go after the officer (except for the ones on objectives).
Enemy fire. 1 die from the SW square, 5 from the NW square.
@discobot roll 6d6

:game_die: 5, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2

Wow.

Officer takesā€¦ one hit.

(You are buying all the drinks when we get home.)

Turn 14

So. Enemies will move north, if we can all hide again. Officer has 3 actions this turn because of the event (and those actions could be moving into the small room and stealthily out again).

I donā€™t have a first aid kit, and there isnā€™t one close. If someone feels like bringing one that would be nice but thereā€™s nobody in an obvious position to do it.

Well, since Iā€™m here I may as well thin the herd a bit. 5 dice shot to the north.

@discobot roll 5d6

:game_die: 3, 3, 3, 1, 1

These chaps obviously donā€™t eat enough fibre. Now for the one right next to me.

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 2, 6, 6, 6

Itā€™s funny how when youā€™ve got a machine gun, every problem looks like a cake. That needs machine-gunning.

Stealth back east and thank my lucky stars (oh and that dark ritual that Iā€™m not supposed to talk about).

Whatā€™s the plan from here chaps? Remind me where we are - we have one more charge left to lay, then someone needs to get shot by old Hermann, is that right? Can we do that this round?

Oh wait no, I see we have two still to lay. Well, crack on :slight_smile: I still have a bonus action to award this round, so just grab it when you need it. I used my bonus die though.

Ps Roger I would have grabbed the crowbar, I can carry loads. I wonder if the guy next to me dropped a med kit?

N

Northern drop: bombardment, first aid, spotted
Southern drop: first aid

So if you leave something behind in the southern tile you can bring me the first aid kit.

Or actually thereā€™s a dropped one in the southern room anyway.

I think itā€™s only fair to point out that the crowbar is probably going to break this turn.

Anyway, Iā€™ll drop the MP40, pick up the first aid kit, take one action to use it, and see if I keep it (on a 5+):

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

Nope. But the officer is patched up anyway. Moving into the SW tile with my other two; no immediate need for a +1.

I suspect that if the rest of us can keep stealthy, the best use for the officerā€™s +1 might be on himself, so that he can shoot the incoming reinforcements.

Bringing a first aid kit with me and dropping a stick bomb, I might need it after thisā€¦