V-Commandos: Freyja


#205

If you stay where you are, you’re still visible, and all the enemies will move towards you. As far as I can see, the only way to become stealthy again and not have to face immediate visibility checks when the enemies move is to go south and then north.


#206

Complicated ;-). How about I sneak South and add+1? Doesn’t really change anything, though. We are kind of stuck.


#207

OK.

Enemy reinforcements

  • enemy-2
    enemy-2
  • enemy-2
    enemy-1
  • enemy-2
    enemy-1
  • enemy-2
    enemy-3

Enemies move east. Two visibility checks for Scout:
@discobot roll 2d6


#208

:game_die: 2, 4


#209

He’s spotted, but (again) can take a shot before they fire on him, using a saved action.

Need 4+:
@discobot roll 4d6


#210

:game_die: 5, 5, 5, 2


#211

Enemy fire: no commandos are both visible and in range.

One of those enemies dropped a grenade; I assume you pick it up.

Turn 13

The Minister is now in the NE large tile.

Medic can try some silent murdering.

Officer isn’t yet wearing a uniform. Might wear it, sneak north and plant a charge?

Scout is currently visible.


#212

Bruno will shoot at the guards to his N.
@discobot roll 2d6


#213

:game_die: 3, 2


#214

Suggestions? I am kind of at a loss in this mess.

I’d go North, fire North to get the troopers (not the Officer) to clear the way for Bruno to plan explosives and then add +1 for reaction fire.


#215

Well, that got rid of them. Any suggestions for what else I can do apart from save a +1?


#217

And there the Frenchie messes up the plan sigh.


#218

First post, first action. I’m going to move S and save, to avoid the minister getting a visibility check on me when he moves. I suggest you move N to go stealthy, and then back S and save. Once we see where the minister is going next turn we can make a new plan.


#219

Sneak West, use crowbar on entrance, pickup explosive, add +1


#220

Guards to NE drop first aid kit and crowbar.

Medic will shoot S, needing 4+:
@discobot roll 2d6


#221

:game_die: 1, 6


#222

Drops an MP40. OK, I can’t get out, I might as well keep shooting.

@discobot roll 2d6


#223

:game_die: 3, 4


#224

Another crowbar. Bother, I don’t have enough actions left to block that entrance. But @Lordof1 could…?


#225

Sure, east, block, put on uniform, west, save