TTS recruitment: Root/Pax Pamir/Oath

After playing Oath this weekend, I have a hankering for some more Cole Werlhe games. Would anyone be interested in joining me on TTS?

(@Captbnut and @lalunaverde, did either of you save the Chronicle from our game of Oath, by any chance? I’ve been struggling to load it)

I didn’t save it, but would give it another go

1 Like

I’d love to but circumstances are working against me atm (the next few weeks at least) and me being 1h ahead of you isn’t helpful either. I am sure you’ll find some takers though.

1 Like

I didn’t save it. Sorry. I did lament that I seem to not play heavy games online that much now. I’m happy to set time aside for any of those. But Pax Pamir would be what I’m keen the most.

1 Like

I’ve managed to figure out how the chronicle in TTS works now. I was trying to make it more complicated than I needed to :woman_facepalming:

@yashima, @lalunaverde (and anyone else who fancies it) perhaps a game of Pax Pamir in a few weeks? We could probably work around a 1 hr time difference.

2 Likes

Once I have my new project going i am sure I can find time. Would be lovely to meet you in TTS :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone for a game of Pax Pamir on TTS in the next couple of weeks?

I’d play. It’s been long enough that I’ll need to relearn it though

1 Like

Pax Pamir :+1:

2 Likes

I think I’d be up to it. Except on the week-ends (next 2 Fridays & Saturdays I am busy, Sundays not sure).

1 Like

I could probably endure the TTS interface for PP2e.

(The problem is timing - can you use the forum time thing to clarify when you play?)

If it was during the week I’d expect to start around 2021-09-05T18:00:00Z (not sure how to remove the date from that)

I’m much more flexible on timing at weekends, but I don’t know about other people.

1 Like

Normally, I am flexible on week-ends. But the next few I am not (my partner‘s bday coming up, then a friend visiting that I rarely get to see and after that we‘re on vacation). But if there are enough people, I don‘t mind sitting out this one. During the week UK time is fine for me.

1 Like

That’s 03:00 for me, but if it were a morning where I have no work (which seems to be the case a lot, lately), that would be just an early start for me. Doable.

2 Likes

You can’t, because then it wouldn’t be reliable. (E.g. US ends daylight saving time this year on 7 November, EU and UK on 31 October, so if I post a (UK) 19:00 which falls in that span, which to me looks the same as the one you posted, people in the US and elsewhere should see a different time. 2021-11-03T19:00:00Z.)

2 Likes