Triplanetary… play by forum

Understood. Just got ahead of myself a bit.

z1 coast
z2 coast
z3 mine
z4 coast
z5 coast in orbit (it should be 2 farther along)
z6 coast in orbit, refuel
z5 & z6 attack t4 (at -2, I think)
z7 should be on l2. Break and stop on l2, and load.

Ah, looks as if I didn’t apply the movement phase for the zs last turn.

z5+z6 vs t4: range is 2 for -2, Δv is 1 (D vs DD) for 0, combat is 2:1 at -2.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

t4 can counterattack against z5, z6 or both. They’re indistinguishable at this point, so I’ll assume z5. Attack is 1:1 at -2.

and if I edit the post it won’t trigger the bot…

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

@denisbloodnok to play.

Gah. d4 d5 had a shot at z7 on my last turn. If I can take that retroactively without being too cheeky, take it. Otherwise, coast and take a shot this turn.

ETA: I suspect it is too cheeky because we have had a round of decisions based on me not doing it, so let’s suppose I planned to steal its fuel and not disable it and have it coast off the map, so not firing last turn was all part of a fiendish plan.

@discobot roll 1d6

You’d have been at -5 on 4:1 (it was actually in the hex where it is now, not one to the right). I’m inclined not to allow it.

d1 comes to a halt.

d4/d5 are now at 3 hexes, firing 4:1 at -3.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

@MrTim to play. (Hmm. I don’t actually see a mine in t1’s cargo. How confident are you that you had it?)

Very. I picked it up in my last post of November 16.

T1 will plant the mine and begin mining operations. T3 will drift and unload all guns at z5.

@discobot Roll 1d6

:game_die: 6

Yee-haw! Now here’s hoping my luck holds on defense!

Oh, and t3 was ignoring gravity to maintain its current vector.

That’s t4 shooting, then, not t3 (which is the new designation for the mine). No modifier, and it’s a 1:1, so that’s D4 for z5.

Ships with the same position and velocity may join the counterattack, so that’s 2:1, no modifier:

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 6

D5.

z5, disabled, still has the choice each turn of continuing in orbit or drifting away; I’ll assume it continues.

@EyeZee to play.