Triplanetary… play by forum

For Luna, you need to specify which base they’re starting at - or which orbital slot plus direction.

Both at Orbit slot D, counterclockwise.

1 money remaining.
r1 thrusts B.
r1 and r4 have the same location and velocity, and transfer cargo and fuel. This leaves:
r1 30.6 ore 6 fuel
r4 6 ore 2 fuel mine
d1 thrusts A, d4 thrusts F. Next turn it can trade.
d1 prospecting:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 1

Damage:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 6

turn 46 begins
t1 prospects:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 2

@EyeZee to play.

Down to it, then.

z1 orbits
z2 mines
z4 thrust D
z5 & z6 orbit, attack d4 together. Should be 4:1
If d4 survives, z5 loots, z6 captures d4.

Rolling for the z5/z6 attack on d4 at 4:1

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 6

d4 is destroyed.
r1 thrusts C.

@denisbloodnok to play - d1 is disabled from CT shard for this and next turn; you may wish to change orders for d3.

Well, that degenerated quickly - @Lordof1 may consider themself revenged.

When I was sabre-rattling earlier I didn’t explicitly mention the possibility of spawning a packet under someone, just on the off chance no-one else had thought of it. A theme in this thread seems to be that proving a forlorn hope.

With 2 fuel on board d3 has no other option but to continue with the previous orders and hope to get lucky, so thrust E. (I guess I could plot a suicide course to spite anyone trying to disable and board me, not to name any obvious suspects, but I think I have to try for the small chance of staying in the running).

1 Like

turn 47 begins
t1 prospects:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 4

Um, actually, I have orders for t3 that read “drift, drift, E” and I don’t think that works. @MrTim, could you confirm what t3 should do?

Wow. I think I must have drifted too long. If I do Thrust A, Thrust F am I in orbit around Luna and able to sell?

Looks as if A (reject), F (accept) should work, yes.

Let’s do that, then.