Triplanetary… play by forum

A little early, but my next move will be Thrust E and prospect.

Assuming I don’t find anything, I’ll be coasting and prospecting until either I find something to mine or I pass rimward of the blue asteroids around Clandestine.

1 Like

Coast. Next thrust A and coast to the next asteroid hex; if nothing found thrust F and coast up the line of 3 asteroids (unless I find something).

I’ll just be staying here mining for this round. Woop woop 0.2 MC!

@MrTim prospecting in 3134:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 1

CT shard explodes, potential damage:

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

No damage, but there is ore under t1.

@EyeZee to play.

z1 coast
z2 thrust F
Lotsa great luck finding ore out there!
Wait - did d1 just drift off of ore he found?

No, d1 hasn’t found anything yet. t1 found ore (and a CT shard).

r1 drifts and prospects:

@discobot roll 2d66

:game_die: 55, 46

Let’s try that again.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 3

Huh, no, I was wrong - d1 did find ore but I marked it wrongly on the map. @denisbloodnok, you’re up next anyway, but you may wish to change your last couple of moves. (On turn 6 you were drifting in the ore hex, so you could have turn 7 stop rather than drift, turn 8 (now) deploy a mine.)

(Also, r1 finds ore.)

Well dang. I’m 0 for 3 on prospecting, and the only one without a hit. I’m composing a dirge.

Retroactively have stopped in the ore hex and dropped a mine. Remain here collecting ore until I have less than 1.1 cargo capacity or until I give a new order. (I’m tempted to go look at another hex, given I have two more mines, but that would burn 4 fuel and leave me entirely unable to shuffle back and forth collecting the results…)

That’ll be about 27 turns of mining…

@Lordof1 to play.

This limited fuel rather hampers ones ability to explore! I’m staying out here mining at the mo.

OK - @MrTim to play.

Thrust C to stop on this ore-rich asteroid. Next turn I’ll drop an Automated Mine (and I might as well mine 0.1 tons of ore the old-fashioned way, which I think is legal.)