The West Marches Discussion

I will have to check If I do have current ones of Ssora. Tweaks are always welcome.

Kaiza works too!

1 Like

I’ll see how you are doing player-wise, and if there’s a need for a healer, then the weasel can join along with his witch mount.

1 Like

OK. I am fluent in standard fantasy and I think I can drive the rules, but:

• is there a role the group is short of?
  • if I were to go for a cleric, what deities would be available?

Standard parthenons.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/domains/gods-pantheons/

Standard parthenons.

(As a background, Serk has been at peace for over 100 years and there is a great deal of religious freedom, so if you want to create your own Deity you can.)

1 Like

Character sheets I currently appear to have saved for reference…

Wow, a canonical god of suicidal fanatics and terrorists. O…kay.

I’m going to steal an idea from @Shimmin and propose a good death god. “Death and rebirth are part of the helix of existence, allowing creatures to rise from their primitive origins to modern civilisation and beyond without being held back by the stagnation that would come from eternal life.” Healing, Repose, Death (alternate domain); favouring the scythe; ravens, crows, and other scavengers. Workable?

1 Like

Can someone link me to a basic ruleset/ beginner’s guide please?

I know a bit about D&D, enough to play but not DM.

@RossM my D&D rogue had a companion panther, can I have an animal partner in this world? If so, how do I set one up?

The Hero’s Handbook linked above seems to do a reasonable job of introducing the core game concepts.

2 Likes

@Captbnut I’ve linked it above. The adventurers link. (Heroes handbook)

1 Like

Definitely workable!

Thanks

Who gave Pete Doherty a sword?

1 Like

@Captbnut

Short answer… Rogues can’t have animal companions.

Long answer… But feats allow you to tweak rules. You could swap your weapon finesse for handle animal and then you could train any animals you meet.

(You will meet lots of animals…)

2 Likes

Is doing that a simple case of saying I want to do it?

I think it sounds like a more interesting ability to have

1 Like

Yep! Nothing is set in stone until we begin…

2 Likes

Cool, let’s go for it then.

2 Likes

(one thing that is mega awesome about Pathfinder is how customizable it is, once you have a handle on all of the options. You can pretty much make anything you imagine! The character builder apps make it a lot easier)

I think Ssora didn’t get much for experience or anything, so I’m fine playing her at whatever state she’s in

1 Like

Ssora (revised from original design) lounging.

3 Likes

(Apologies all for the non original map, for the life of me I can’t find where I saved a copy.)

2 Likes