The Megagame Megathread

Hilariously, they now have a ludicrous sorting hat game. I am not less confused.

https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5ec7e0db894834001445d568

Sending you a PM.

1 Like

For anyone else who wants to join us, weā€™ve signed up for the FoCL (Federation of City Lumineers) and Iā€™m Registered as RossM (What a surprise!)

How many people do we have so far? And would it just be people from this forum?

How do you expect anyone to remember that!?

1 Like

ā€¦and itā€™s delayed until next month.

@Brattyjedi I will let you know when thereā€™s a new date.

@Minato I only know for certain me and @jgf1123 have signed up.

Thank! Thatā€™d be great!

1 Like

Provisionally July 11th-26th @Brattyjedi

1 Like

I should be able to do mid to late July. @Minato you interested in joining the forum team already forming? I think it is teams of 3, right? If it is 3 and you want that third spot, I can start trying to scare up friends for another team. I should be able to pull it off. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it only 3? I thought the lord was supposed to be played by 2 people. Let me have a quick look at the site.

EDIT: huh, guess I was wrong. I would very much like to be involved if this is still going to happen :smile:

2 Likes

I will ask if the three thing is concrete nearer the time.

1 Like

Just had my email about this. I know @jgf1123 and myself are signed up.

EDIT
@Minato @Brattyjedi They are currently all sold out. But there is a possibility of a waiting list.

1 Like

Iā€™d originally bowed out of a forum team so @Minato could have the third spot, but based on the Flamme Rouge game going on, @Minato hasnā€™t been around in almost a couple weeks and no one is sure whatā€™s going on. I hope everything is ok. Iā€™d talked a couple people into possibly making a team with me, but they were more of the ā€œWeā€™ll do it for you if you want us tooā€ variety rather than really interested in their own right and we hadnā€™t bought tickets. So if you could have a third person on the forum team with @Minato seeming to have disappeared, Iā€™d be up for it, but if it is now sold out and not an option, thatā€™s ok.

2 Likes

I will see if you can be put on the reserve list!

1 Like

Megagame update.

The Owl league has started!

Day one includes intermittent app issues, but that what day one in a two week megagame is for.

@jgf1123 has created a custom database to hone the perfect team. Iā€™m scouting using post it notes which I then upload to discord.

I have no idea if we are doing well!

3 Likes

How did day 2 go?
I hear you might have spent all your money on bad wizards.

1 Like

Well, having one player East coastish, one West coastish and one in the U.K. things are like a massive game of telephone. Iā€™ve ended up sleeping at 3am each day.

Based on large funds and limited magicians I put in some stupidly high bids for players (Like 3+ times their apparent worth.) Iā€™m mainly distracting myself with a custom quest whilst @jgf1123 gets on with winning some games!

2 Likes

Well, I hope you only win the good players. Good luck with sleeping!

1 Like

Update.

3 Likes