Star Trek Ascendancy game 6

I guess I’ll pick the spot that I have to!

1 Like

First player is @RossM/Federation on 1.

the system stack is prepared with initial 2xplayers in planetary systems before drawing phenomena, isn’t it?

1 Like

A good question.

also: the rules for the advancements are random draw or by choice?

1 Like

The UCR (see first post) has standard settings for these options, which I’m using. So:

• we are not using Later Phenomena §16.3.4; they can be there from the start.
  • the “Launch a Project” action allows you either to start a project of your choice or to start two random projects (subject to the constraints of research nodes).
2 Likes

:+1: good to know

1 Like

Build Phase.

Nothing.

Command Phase

Begin research into Orbital laboratories.

All ships enter warp.

Add one warp token to a ship in warp. (I think I can do this?)

End turn.

Card 2, Vulcans: @Delwayne.

(Where’s my extra warp token?)

1 Like

@RogerBW asked for a die roll:
Vulcans explore west.
Space lane: d3+1: 3
System: Pallas 14 (PR-4)
Exploration: Where No One Has Gone Before

3 commands remain.

That new system will point towards the Ferengi. That ship will once again go in and out of warp to explore a new system (towards Ferengi).
It is our hope to conduct trade with the Ferengi.

@RogerBW asked for a die roll:
Space lane: d3+1: 4
System: Risa (C-4)
Exploration: Encounter at Farpoint (take 1 Culture or immediately Colonise here at no cost.)

(I’ll also need to know whether that should be “inside” or “outside” Ferenginar.)

Center of galaxy? So that Ferengi player can easily swivel to connect?

A free colonize? Sure.

Last command, focused research
Ministry of Diplomacy. End turn.

Next up is card 3 for Klingon (@Lordof1) - but I probably won’t be processing any more turns until Sunday or Monday UK time. Anyone who’d like to submit their orders in the private message threads is welcome to do so.

For @Carletto80’s benefit as a new player I should say - sometimes I process these when I’m quite tired so please try to lay things out as obviously as possible so that I can easily work out what you mean and don’t have to ask you for clarification.

I plan to send a ship to make contact on my turn