“Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

Since it’s an ad, you have to add an implied ‘aspirational’ qualifier to the description. That is a bag for aspirational bare bones living.

2 Likes

Hey everybody. How’s things going with you all, I hope well overall. It’s been awhile since I’ve poked my head in here.

11 Likes

Hey, Pravikun! Long time no see!

3 Likes

Hello! It has been some time. Every now and then I’d peek my head in here but didn’t post anything. Quite a lot has been happening in my life since I was last in here. I’m may be moving away from Calgary and over to Vancouver later this year or next year if not this year. I’ve discovered some things about my own sexuality, I’m demisexual, and I have a partner who I love and who loves me. To say things have drastically changed in my life is putting it mildly.

16 Likes

Hey @Pravikun !

There’s been a distinctive lack of cool hats around here.

Edit. And now I know what Demisexual means, every day is a school day!

7 Likes

What? There has? By jove, it’s a good thing I returned.

6 Likes

You looked it up too? Huzzah!

3 Likes

I do have a Tilley, but More Hats is Better.

1 Like

Just the one? Absurdly, I have eight Tilleys, an Akubra, several flat caps and more berets than I care to count. Come to think of it, my late father’s three Tilleys are also now mine.

Might be time for an intervention.

1 Like

Do you have more hats than ukuleles?

(Two Tilleys, one of which needs to be returned under lifetime guarantee; a black fedora which I hardly ever wear; a Finnish wool cap/scarf with long side pieces, for the two weeks a year when I feel cold out of doors; a rainbow balaclava for the two days a year when I feel really cold.)

1 Like

Oh, absolutely. I have an extremely modest collection of ukuleles, really no more than the absolute minimum.(about nine or ten, depending whether we’re counting the duff one).

7 Likes

I fell in love with (insert game) and… | BoardGameGeek

Only Nonsesne Junkie can create a Geeklist 5 pages long and fill it up with dad jokes.

7 Likes

I mean, I find my collection of zero ukuleles perfectly adequate.

10 Likes

You’re fooling nobody.

2 Likes

A picture of the ukulele collection.

12 Likes

Zero ukuleles are passé. Try collecting imaginary ones.

8 Likes

I have those exact same Uke’s!

8 Likes

Have you checked the price of imaginary ukuleles lately?

4 Likes

5 points of sanity each?

4 Likes

No, that’s the charge for regular ukes. Imaginary ones are much more.

3 Likes