Other Content Creators

I went and listened to a more recent Long View after this thread to see if Joe and TC had improved. They have, I still don’t like what they do though and won’t be going back again.

1 Like

Being Friends This a a great little channel of wonderful reviews, camera edits, humor, and charm. Check them out and throw some love towards this wonderful group of friends.

2 Likes

I’ve only read one review thus far, but One Player Two Cats “Reviewing Solitaire Board and Card Games” looks rather decent at first glance.

1 Like

I came across this on YouTube yesterday

It’s a channel focussed entirely based on table top football games.

Also the main presenter sounds like Paul Dean in 30 years time.

1 Like

In a similar vein, 3dbotmaker runs races with Hot Wheels cars.

8 Likes

This is the best thing since Jelle’s Marble Runs. What have you shown me?

1 Like

Love me a bit of 3dbotmaker races!

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a project I’ve been working on for a while. I started a boardgame podcast! It’s called Meeple in a Gamestack (needle in a haystack har har). It’s a podcast all about boardgames from someone who is new(er) to the hobby. I haven’t been doing it for super long yet so there are only a handful of episodes but I’m proud of what I’ve made so far and I think it’s worth listening to. I’m new to podcasting so if you have any advice or constructive critisism I’d love to hear it. And of course if you like it feel free to share it with people who you think would like it.
Thanks for reading the post and Thanks in advance for listening to the podcast

You can check it out here on spotify or here on anchor where there are links to 7 other platforms so pick your favourite.

P.S. I hope this is okay to post here
P.P.S. (Oh dear god I’m nervous to post this please be nice)

9 Likes