Oath PBF - My Kingdom for a Horse

Sticky Fire is alchemised from rare compounds found in the mine.
relics_01

@Yashima is up

1 Like
  • For 1 Supply Trade with the Wizard School paying them 2 Favor to obtain 2 Secrets. (2 Favor left)
  • For 1 Supply Recover the Darkest Secret with 3 of my secrets
  • For (now) 2 Supply search the World Deck and see what comes up :slight_smile:

(just checking that I am doing what I plan to be doing, I should now have 3 supply, 2 Favor and 2 Secrets)

1 Like

A new advisor for white is very military-minded.

• For 2 supply I will campaign against the bandits at the Wastes with the help of the Firetalkers (use one Secret) and I will use Second Wind (destroying one favor and using my second secret)

Am I right that should give me 6 Attack Dice against their 1 or is it 2 defense? Hopefully plenty to win. (I am really bad with the probabilities for these dice, do I even need 6 to win? I think I do)

I should have 1 favor and 1 supply left.

1 Like

Defence pool: 1
Defence roll: 0+1
Attack pool: 6
Attack roll: 4

Victory without loss. How do you want to distribute your warbands, and how will you use Second Wind?

I will leave 1 warband at the Wastes and then use Second Wind to travel to the Mine.
I use my final favor and final supply to Muster 2 more Warbands there with the Dazzle denizen.

With no other possible actions to take, White Rests

@comaestro is up

1 Like

Wake: take 1 Favor from Salt Flats.
Start with 2 Supply to Search the Provinces discard.

2 Supply to Campaign against bandits in the Salt Flats.

Defence pool: 1
Defence roll: 2+1
Attack pool: 5
Attack roll: 4

Campaign successful without losses. How many warbands will you put on the site?

2 supply left. @COMaestro

3 warbands can stay there.

I will then play Wayside Inn from my facedown advisers to my site.

Reveal Storyteller as a face-up adviser.

For 1 Supply, trade 2 Favor with the Inn to gain 1 Secret.

Rest

Wayside Inn
Storyteller

@GeeBizzle is up.

2 Likes

Spend 1 supply to trade two favours with the old oak to hear more secrets.

Spend 2 supply to travel beyond the chancellors reach into the third location in the hinterlands.

Pause to see location.

@benkyo

You find yourself in the Shrouded Wood

Icon explanation: when travelling from here, the Travel cost is 2 supply. If an enemy rules here, you travel to the site of the ruler’s choice (Chancellor’s choice if ruled by the Empire) even if another player is making you travel.

(Note that the bandits don’t care where you go, even though they currently rule here.)

1 Like

Spend 2 supply for me and my merry band to rummage in the refuse left by the Provence.

Face-down adviser gained.

I suppose the only thing left to do is decide how to use Spirit Snare? I guess Tents are also an option, but not a likely one.

Pay 1 secret to spirit snare and take from nomad.

Then rest.

@Chewy77 is up for round 3

2 Likes

I will first search from the discard in the Cradle, please (using two supply)

Key to the City ends up on top of 2 other cards in the Provinces discard.

A Disgraced Captain can now be found selling his skills at the Lush Coast (looks like he has inside knowledge of the Keep, though currently no reason to use it).