Oath PBF - My Kingdom for a Horse

Key to the City ends up on top of 2 other cards in the Provinces discard.

A Disgraced Captain can now be found selling his skills at the Lush Coast (looks like he has inside knowledge of the Keep, though currently no reason to use it).

Use one secret with Spirit Snare to gain favour from say, order, then use one supply to travel to lush coast, pay one favour to extra provisions to get extra defense (I believe this will be during this turn). Would that give me one favour from the other card, Welcoming Party?
Then travel to Rocky coast using my last supply, pay one last secret to gain favour from the elders, pay one favour to tents to travel to Buried giant at no cost of supply. I will wait to see if I haven’t done anything wrong, and confirm if Welcoming Party gave me favour.

Right, let’s reschedule that.

So use Spirit Snare as before, travel to Buried giant using two supply, and rest there after uncovering my other two advisers, Travelling Doctor and Warning Signals.

EDIT: By the way, I exile GeeBizzle, he’s getting too many secrets…

What!!!

After my years of loyal service!

2 Likes

“After all my years of accumulating all the secrets of the kingdom!”

4 Likes

I like how some people list their “years” of service, but not what they did during those…

Yes, I will use Taming Charm discarding the Old Oak from my site, and playing my Warning Signals adviser here on Buried Giant.

1 Like

So after the exiling ruckus, I will use two favour with the Elders card to get one secret.

And rest.

@Whistle_Pig is up

Take one favour from the mine.

Spend 4 supply to search the world deck

Battle honours discarded from Black’s advisers, replaced by

2 supply left.

Spend 2 supply to travel to the Rocky Coast

Spend 1 supply to trade a secret for 2 favour using Dazzle

And? (rest?)

Yes, time for a nap

@yashima is up.

1 Like
  • When I wake up, I snatch the remaining favor from the mine.
  • For 1 Supply I trade with Dazzle. For 1 Secret I obtain 3 Favor from the Arcane bank (2 matching advisors).
  • Next, I deal with the local bandits, someone has got to bring order to the land. For 2 Supply I campaign using Second Wind for 1 Secret and 1 (destroyed) favor.

(I should be left with 3/6 Supply, 3 Favor and 0/2 Secrets at this point if I counted right.)

Campaign targets? (Mine, obviously, Shrouded Wood is also an option)

Just the mine. (I am mostly doing this because it is cheaper to travel if I win…)

Defence pool: 1
Attack pool: 4
Defence roll: 0+1
Attack roll: 5 (2 skulls)

2 warbands lost, campaign successful.

1 Like
  • I will leave 1 warband at the mine (that leaves me with one right?)

• I will travel to the Cradle namely the Mountain, I will not campaign against the Chancellor here.

• Once I arrive there I will spend 1 Supply (2/6 left) and 2 Favor to trade for 2 Secrets with Taming Charm. (Currently: 1 favor, 2/4 secrets)

• For further 2 Supply (0/6) I search the World Deck.

• I will definitely peek at the relic at the Mountain

(I hold off on using my secrets and favor for other minor actions until I know what I get from the deck)

• I reveal the vision I drew from the world deck (Vision of Conquest)
  • I will use my 2 Secrets (expending one) for my Alchemists to generate favor from the Hearth (1), Order (1) and Nomad (2) banks
  • I will use 1 favor to obtain a secret from the Wizard School which ends my turn and thus I rest.