Oath PBF - My Kingdom for a Horse

@Lordof1 is up

Discard totals:
Cradle: 9
Provinces: 1
Hinterland: 9 (2nd card is vision)

Hello, just absorbing all that is going on, I will take my turn shortly.

2 Likes

Right, so I will do a search in the Cradle discard, which will cost me 2 supply, and we will see what I do from there. Thanks everybody for your patience.

2 Likes

The Chancellor’s new adviser:

@Chewy77 still up, with only 2 supply.

Travel to rocky coast using my other 2 supply, and pay two favour to gain one secret. And rest.

After speaking with my advisors, I don’t need to travel to Rocky Coast, it is too windy this time of the year, but I can still trade favour for a secret there.

So I do that effortlessly (keeping my supplies intact) and trade that one effortlessly owned secret on the spirit snare, to get some favour back.

Edit:

Favour from the very top left pile. Horny devil suit, that is.

2 Likes

Here’s the current board state. @Chewy77 is still up.

1 Like

I think I will rest. Too tiring, this Chancellor business

1 Like

Ok, so after some deliberation with my advicers, I am travelling to the Mountain instead (1 supply), and there I will trade my secret with Taming Charm (my last supply) and my Acting Troup gives me a better deal. (2x favour)

And then rest.

Sorry for the delay, everybody.

2 Likes

@Whistle_Pig is up

3 Likes

Take 1 favour from the wastes.

Reveal Battle Honours as a minor action

Spend 2 supply to search the Hinterland discard pile.

Black reveals a vision of sanctuary

visions_03

Will the people be swayed by this new leader?

@Whistle_Pig to continue.

(PS: the previous board images are incorrect - only 2 visions have been drawn so far, so this victory condition cannot be fulfilled yet)

Spend 3 more supply to search the world deck

Black draws only 2 cards, as the 3rd vision for this empire is drawn, and discarded.

Dazzle played to site for 1 Arcane favor and no other effect.

@Whistle_Pig still up.

Spend 1 supply to recover the relic from my site by paying 3 favour to the discord bank.

Rest

1 Like

Sticky Fire is alchemised from rare compounds found in the mine.
relics_01

@Yashima is up

1 Like
  • For 1 Supply Trade with the Wizard School paying them 2 Favor to obtain 2 Secrets. (2 Favor left)
  • For 1 Supply Recover the Darkest Secret with 3 of my secrets
  • For (now) 2 Supply search the World Deck and see what comes up :slight_smile:

(just checking that I am doing what I plan to be doing, I should now have 3 supply, 2 Favor and 2 Secrets)

1 Like

A new advisor for white is very military-minded.

• For 2 supply I will campaign against the bandits at the Wastes with the help of the Firetalkers (use one Secret) and I will use Second Wind (destroying one favor and using my second secret)

Am I right that should give me 6 Attack Dice against their 1 or is it 2 defense? Hopefully plenty to win. (I am really bad with the probabilities for these dice, do I even need 6 to win? I think I do)

I should have 1 favor and 1 supply left.

1 Like

Defence pool: 1
Defence roll: 0+1
Attack pool: 6
Attack roll: 4

Victory without loss. How do you want to distribute your warbands, and how will you use Second Wind?