Oath PBF - My Kingdom for a Horse

Yellow gains a new adviser

and reveals the old one

1 Like

A kindly looking gentleman in some very sensible shoes and his rather splendid dog join me and my ranger friends as we decide to have another good search around the Provence munching on 2 of our supply as we do so. @Benkyo

Played to site, Yellow gains 1 favor from order.

Correction to the above image - Yellow also gains 1 Favor from Hearth (welcoming party)

My rangers and I having fortified the buried giant building a makeshift keep. Stumble upon the old oak who regales us with whispers most foul.

Spend 1 supply to trade two favour for secrets with the old oak. @Benkyo

3 secrets gained, you are still up.

Am I right that regardless of how much supply I save I always have the same amount as the chancellor?

Spend 1 supply and 1 secret to trade at our newly fortified keep for a favour.

Then we all take a rest well earned.

@Lordof1 is up

Discard totals:
Cradle: 9
Provinces: 1
Hinterland: 9 (2nd card is vision)

Hello, just absorbing all that is going on, I will take my turn shortly.

2 Likes

Right, so I will do a search in the Cradle discard, which will cost me 2 supply, and we will see what I do from there. Thanks everybody for your patience.

2 Likes

The Chancellor’s new adviser:

@Chewy77 still up, with only 2 supply.

Travel to rocky coast using my other 2 supply, and pay two favour to gain one secret. And rest.

After speaking with my advisors, I don’t need to travel to Rocky Coast, it is too windy this time of the year, but I can still trade favour for a secret there.

So I do that effortlessly (keeping my supplies intact) and trade that one effortlessly owned secret on the spirit snare, to get some favour back.

Edit:

Favour from the very top left pile. Horny devil suit, that is.

2 Likes

Here’s the current board state. @Chewy77 is still up.

1 Like

I think I will rest. Too tiring, this Chancellor business

1 Like

Ok, so after some deliberation with my advicers, I am travelling to the Mountain instead (1 supply), and there I will trade my secret with Taming Charm (my last supply) and my Acting Troup gives me a better deal. (2x favour)

And then rest.

Sorry for the delay, everybody.

2 Likes

@Whistle_Pig is up

3 Likes

Take 1 favour from the wastes.

Reveal Battle Honours as a minor action

Spend 2 supply to search the Hinterland discard pile.

Black reveals a vision of sanctuary

visions_03

Will the people be swayed by this new leader?

@Whistle_Pig to continue.

(PS: the previous board images are incorrect - only 2 visions have been drawn so far, so this victory condition cannot be fulfilled yet)

Spend 3 more supply to search the world deck