Mysterium PBF 1

I’ve had a good stare, and the stripes, the water and the slightly obscured standing figure all do suggest Lordof’s set.

I may be wrong, but I am standing by my belief of it being RogerBW’s set

I will note that each dream card should only be representative of a single card in a set. In Lordof1’s case, that is only the pool, so despite there being water in multiple dream cards, only one of them should apply to the pool.

2 Likes

:ghost: I can confirm that each card it only related to one aspect……ooooooo :ghost:

I’m going with my gut that it’s me. I like the red balloons and I’ve been dreaming about shaving tigers.

1 Like

:ghost: Final result tooooooooooday :ghost:

2 Likes
The ghost comes….

One knock…

and then

Silence

and then

A second knock.

5 Likes

Omg yayyyyyy! We did it! We did it!

2 Likes

Well done everyone!

1 Like

…wasn’t two knocks “no”?

1 Like

:ghost: It was yes and you knooooow it :ghost:

3 Likes

Whoop. Well done everyone

1 Like

Thanks Ross for doing the hard work (that usually I get stuck with).

1 Like

Time for the post mortem!

It should be noted that in a deck of fantasy dream cards every card could apply to a warrior or a magician.

1 Like

This is the best performance I have ever had in Mysterium. I’ll definitely be around to solve your actual mysterious disappearance, @RossM . I very much enjoyed the shaving animals clues.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest I didn’t notice the floating people at first in the seance clue, that was the one I definitely would have missed until @RogerBW pointed it out and it clicked.

This was the only card I was confused by.

This

Looks so much more like this

Than this

Can’t argue with any other interpretations.

2 Likes

Spooky swamp tree vs spooky swamp house? I just saw the structure in the middle …

2 Likes