Media for RPG material

Yeah, sorry, was referring to the one we planted into our Discord game. I haven’t had a need to roll any dice over here yet. :flushed:

1 Like

FYI if you want stuff like that added to the “other” bot here just give me a shout.

1 Like

@RogerBW that’s very cool and hilarious! Did you by any chance have anything to do with the dice rolling in Blood Bowl? I think the dice are skewed at higher difficulty to balance the poor AI decisions. Still, love that game so much.

With RP, when we were playing in person, two of our group would use their laptops for DnD Beyond, as they preferred it. They’d still roll physical dice of course.
Must admit it keeps the space incredibly clean and makes travel a lot easier but you obviously can’t just pass over a laptop if someone wants to check a feat or whatever, though they can check things very quickly.
It works because we have a mix of books and the laptops.
Best of both worlds.

1 Like

No, this was for local MUDs and things in the early 1990s and I don’t suppose any of them is still running now.

1 Like

Excellent skills :+1:

Excuse the mild derailing but:

https://www.buttonshy.com/personal-space/rules.html

(Hardly a MUD but the spirit is there).

1 Like

I was expecting fixed-layout format on tablets and mobile phones to perform worse than they evidently do. I’m reconsidering my efforts to make Flat Black available in EPUB. But perhaps its time is coming.

Two of us are using media that are even more hip than I imagined. Is it VTT support?