Masking my Excitement

A very nicely timed pre-order has given me a Christmas present from myself: the new edition of this fantastic Call of Cthulhu adventure. I look forward to repeatedly killing and driving my players insane at the face of a bleak uncaring hostile universe in a variety of exotic locations. And London.

3 Likes

Shiny!

Several Kickstarters have rolled in in time for Christmas, including Evil High Priest.

1 Like

It’s quite a package you’ve got there.

1 Like

I do have an impressive CoC in my hands.

2 Likes

Well if you really want innuendo, I’ll give you one; I can keep it up all night. (Carry On Up the Whartson, anyone?)

4 Likes

Thank you for giving me 40 minutes on a plane ride failing to find interesting anagrams of Jackson Elias but struggling mightily with the words “ska” and “lei” only to arrive at an improbable tiki bar scene involving squirrel nut zippers fit only for a rifts game.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with “jacksie salon”, or “jackass O’Neil”? You could introduce a really annoying NPC called O’Neil, and after the PCs murder him in a fit of rage, you can reveal that he was their old friend Jackson Elias, who’d miraculously survived and wanted to play a prank on them.

Oh, indeed. Just listen to the latest episode, where one of the investigators trips, and lands face-first in a bramble! BAM! Instant scarring, no less. So brutal!

3 Likes