How are you today?

I don’t know who that is. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, though, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you avoid the worst of it and no one else in your family gets it.

1 Like

Crikey, but those vaccines should sort it, as you say. Get well soon!

1 Like

Best of luck!

2 Likes

My husband and I had it in early February, pre-vaccinations. Definitely no fun. Here’s hoping your double shots help keep your case mild and manageable and just best wishes all around!

2 Likes

Dang, take care of yourself and yours, buddy. That double jab should do wonders, though. Get well soon, all of you.

2 Likes

Well i feel well and truly awful. If this Covid after a vaccine, I’m glad i didn’t get it before i was vaccinated

14 Likes

I have a nine year old in the house now. :astonished:

7 Likes

How did that happen?

1 Like

Time for néw locks?

2 Likes

A night of fun approximately 9 years and 9 months ago did the trick apparently.

5 Likes

We already have one of those. We are going to trade it in for a 10 year old model next month.

5 Likes

We recently upgraded our 9 YO to the new 10YO+ model, and kind of wish we’d stuck with the 9. Better handling, fewer breakdowns, etc. But since we also own a 4YO and 7YO, we needed something slightly larger to help with day to day tasks, so what can you do?

7 Likes

I have a cold. I am INTENSELY annoyed.

4 Likes

The return of colds is one of my least favourite things about the lifting of Covid restrictions.

3 Likes

Getting Covid was my least favourite bit of relaxing the Covid restrictions! :crazy_face:

(Definitely on the mend!)

14 Likes

Glad to hear it.

Yeah, not really complaining about my little cold, it could be SO MUCH worse…

But I’m super glad you’re getting better!

Yes sorry, I wasnt saying having a cold isnt annoying!

Oh please, no need to apologize, we’re good, I gotcha.

1 Like

It’s a thing. I’ve known people who were in major long term pain; my little thing annoys me now, but it’s less than they live with every day. So I don’t like to mention it in front of them.