Board game use suggestions for 119 plastic babies please

You could make a Castell dexterity game.

5 Likes

Sanity tokens, since the more of them you have the more crazy you go :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Bother the lemmings, I want that eagle. Among the babies. Not plastic ones, they would be bad for an endangered bird.

They can’t be substituted for the lovely wooden lemmings in Lemminge, though. That would just be wrong.

2 Likes

A general handicap system. How many babies can you (insert challenge here) while playing the game? Could be as simple as “hold in one hand without dropping”, could be a lot more complex or less reliant on hand size.

Appropriate penalties for dropping babies, of course.

4 Likes

That feels more like a personal fuse than a handicap.

90 minutes into some heavy economic game, Barry, well in the lead, finally snaps. The great, clammy handful of babies is just too much to bear and so, gaunt and distant, he quietly concedes and walks straight into the shower.

6 Likes

Well, I’m now having nightmares about this thread so good job, everyone.

8 Likes

Hang on, hang on, I’m still thinking…

5 Likes

You’re the one who needed a plastic baby in the first place. Totally not nightmare inducing…

2 Likes

You could start a Kickstarter campaign for Cupidthulhu Wars.

1 Like

Poker chips and pretend you’re a demon while playing.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t they be “insanity tokens” in that case? :wink:

1 Like

Not necessarily a board game use, but at your next game day, get your game set up then go to the kitchen to bring in the snacks. Set a couple of bowls of the babies down with some sodas/beers for everybody. Say nothing and try not to laugh at the confused looks.

3 Likes

A suggested just popped up in my Twitter timeline:

5 Likes

Get Bit! Legacy

3 Likes

This may be my favourite suggestion.

Was there ever a Soylent Green game? Might work for a junior edition.

4 Likes