Anyone recognize this mini?

My cat was found playing with this mini but I can’t for the life of me think what game it might come from. Does this look familiar to anyone? I’ve tried a bunch of forums on Facebook, and so far no one knows.

I don’t have many games with minis, so I’m stumped. It doesn’t seem to be Inis or Vindication.

Help!

2 Likes

Something modern or SF from the outfit. My first guess would have been Zombicide because axe and mohawk… but player minis have colors. I don’t own a lot of minis games. I checked BGG sorted games with Components: Minis by rank but the first 20 or so don’t seem to fit.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing me to the list. 13 pages in and I still haven’t figured it out. I’m looking at games that would’ve been in my house at some time, plus games I played elsewhere and might’ve accidentally pocketed a mini (?!). Still nothing.

The only game I once had that might’ve had a character like this was Saltlands, and that had standees instead of character minis. Same with Vindication.

Where did the cat get it from?! I wish she would tell me!

2 Likes

Do you 3D print anything, or have received any 3D printed minis as a gift?

Do you track your collection and/or your plays of games?

No. And I don’t know anyone who does.

I got it. Your cat is an artist and took a larger mini and carved it into that. The cat’s got talent!

5 Likes

Looks kind of like a mini from Last Night on Earth, or one of the other similar games from Flying Frog, like A Touch of Evil or Fortune and Glory.

2 Likes

Yes. But not sure how this helps. I don’t have many games with minis and I’m pretty sure I’ve checked all the ones that do. I also don’t have any idea how long the cat has been playing with it. In 2020, I haven’t played any board games at home since before March.

OH OH OH! Ok, it’s none of those games because I don’t have any, have never played them, and don’t know anyone with copies.

BUT…after looking up the images on BGG, it triggered something.

I FOUND IT! It’s from Firefly Adventures: Brigands and Browncoats!

Thanks for your input, folks!

10 Likes

I preferred the cat story by @COMaestro, but hey, glad you found the source

7 Likes

I wish my cat was into 3D modeling. That might be useful!

5 Likes