Airecon 2022 - anyone else going?

Ahhh that brief moment in Automobiles where we were the leading cars…

3 Likes

Still no symptoms; just done an LFT anyway (on the basis that any infection I might have picked up at the weekend should have had time to develop by now) and there isn’t even a hint of COVID. Hope this is true for the rest of us too.

1 Like

No symptoms here, will check with LFT tonight anyway.

2 Likes

Literally everyone else I attended with is sick. I’m not… Yet.

4 Likes

Not a “like” like, more of a sympathetic virtual wave.

2 Likes

Also did an LFT, negative, but in great news made Watch it Played!

And thanks to Roger for that photo

4 Likes

I actually hadn’t noticed Paula was there – I’d probably have said hello. Really liking the game comedy she’s doing.

1 Like

Well, add me to the Airecon COVID list – positive LFT today. To my perception I’ve had a bit of a cold that’s already getting better (I tested because there’s a local-game-group meeting tonight), but I shan’t take chances.

5 Likes

In case anyone was worrying about me: I’ve been absolutely fine, and my wife hasn’t caught it. Positive LFT last Monday and Friday (last cold-like symptoms were on the Monday), negative yesterday and today. Not taking up space in the “How are you today” thread because it was honestly not bad at all. Not that I mean to diminish anyone else’s problems; I’ve been very fortunate.

(Weirdly, none of the people with whom I spent the majority of Airecon caught it. Which suggests that wherever I got it from it wasn’t one of the people we were playing with.)

7 Likes