A video about boardgames by a man called Praul Dean

I think this guys got a future!

12 Likes

Very inspiring. Thanks for posting it.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to go back to the archives, because I need more Paul videos in my life right now. I should probably pay more attention to his Patreon to get my Paul fix.

4 Likes

I’m still watching post-Praul SU&SD, but this really reminds me of why when I’d watched the first of their videos I saw (which I think was the Avalon play-through) I promptly went back to the beginning and watched everything else they’d done.

7 Likes

Man, I love Paul. Great to see him revisit boardgaming (among other things, he’s certainly keeping busy!)

Losing him from SUSD was a big blow for me. And I get his reasons for leaving and fully support his new focus on writing but it’s still sad. Paul’s reviews are ones that I revisit probably most often of the SUSD backlog - “Vikings f**ing love their rocks” as they say…

10 Likes

This video just has such a classic Paul energy to it, it’s honestly really refreshing to see. Funny and warm and heartfelt. Truly an upstanding guy.

6 Likes

Hey @InkyBloc! Paul always seems so geniune.

3 Likes

This just reminds me how much I miss Paul from SUSD videos. Great video, thanks for posting.

7 Likes

I wonder if Quinns would ever leave and whether it would still be SU&SD after that.

It’s weird how different the beast is now.

2 Likes

Sounds like a very sad Ship of Theseus problem.

I never really cared for the tempo and cadence of Paul’s videos, but it’s clear to me that his input into the editorial direction of the show was a key component for gaining me as a fan- only it took his leaving the show to demonstrate it.

1 Like

More Paul Dean material, ICYMHim. To Live and Dice in L.A.

5 Likes

Paul alert! https://twitter.com/NoPunIncluded/status/1262766434960044039

5 Likes

Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

2 Likes

That’s no sheet, that’s a ghost!

More seriously, thanks for sharing @deathchop, I look forward to keeping up with that.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll definitely be checking it out too. I bounced off No Pun Included’s reviews but I enjoyed watching Efka and Elaine when they played Meeple Circus and Twilight Imperium on SU&SD.

1 Like